Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Great Passion Play

A couple of years ago my mom and I took a mother-daughter trip to Eureka Springs, Arkansas for a mother-daughter weekend away. She'd always wanted to see the Great Passion Play, so we spent a day there watching the play, visiting the museums, and taking the Living Bible Tour. Here are a few photos from the day.










(Notice the little guy hanging out on the door latch? :))

An old house in downtown Eureka Springs. I liked the color and the old-fashioned street signs!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy!
    I am so excited about your new adventure! You have a great eye...that is part God-given and part training from what you've worked on these past years. I think you will learn a ton in your class. I also recommend the book "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson. It has helped me better understand the relationship between ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. Not that I have arrived or anything...photography is kind of like a spiritual journey I guess...you just keep adding to what has already been revealed. I can't wait to see more of your stuff! Have fun with it! Hope you are enjoying marriage!

    ReplyDelete